Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year......2016





*all photos from Pinterest

Who can believe we only have four days left in 2015. It has been a year of  several changes for me, personally. I am looking forward to 2016 and have dreams I hope to accomplish and  experiences I hope to have. I try very hard to stay physically fit and the new year holds even more goals for me. Let me be one of the first to say to you, Happy New Year!  A new year....new, unused, fresh, novel!  Lets see...what will we do with it?  The year ahead is  just waiting for everything we dream and plan for to unfold!   New Year's Day brings out the best in all of us!  We can put behind us what we did not accomplish in the past year and begin again, fresh and new.  I like that thought!  I love new beginnings!  A new project is right down my alley this time of year! May God richly bless
you and all those you love. May I wish for you, TIME, time to accomplish all the plans ordained for
you! Let's get ready!!!! Time for a party and lots of great ideas are in the pictures above. Hope all your dreams come true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment